The default fields displayed on the Contact list can be changed or reset at any time (Last Name, First Name, Next Contact, Preferred Contact. Phone: Home, Phone: Work and Account Balance).
Add, Remove or Change the Display Order of Columns:
- From the contact list toolbar, clickand select Column Chooser.
- From the Customization screen in the lower right corner, clicknext to the fields to be displayed (alternatively, uncheck to hide fields). When finished click the X to close.
- Hover over any of the displayed column headers to drag them in the order you'd like them displayed.
- Click and select Filter from the drop-down options listed (or choose Clear Filters to remove any filters set).
- From the slideout, select to filter from the following: Inactive Contact, Preferred Program, Uses Basic Skin Care, Favored Contact, Potential Consultant, Best Time to Call, Birthday, Account Status, Reward Points, Checklist, or Tags.
Ensure that the column you would like to filter on is displayed (from above). Next to the Search field, click Advanced Search to display individual column header fields to search and/or filter. To remove column header filters, click Reset.
To print the contacts displayed in a report format, click and choose Print (or to print labels, select Mailing Labels).
To create a group email, click next to the contact then from the toolbar click .