The default fields displayed on the Contact list can be changed or reset at any time (Last Name, First Name, Next Contact, Preferred Contact, Phone: Home, Phone: Work, and Account Balance).
Add, Remove, or Change the On-Screen Display Order of Fields
- From the toolbar, clickand select Column Chooser.
- From the Customization screen in the lower right corner, click the checkbox next to the fields to be displayed (alternatively, uncheck to hide fields). When finished click theto close.
- Hover over any of the displayed column headers and click to drag them in the order you'd like them displayed.
- To return back to the default fields displayed, clickand select Reset.
Note: When printing the column order is pre-defined and will not print in a custom order if re-arranged.
- Clickand select Filter from the drop-down options listed (or choose Clear Filters to remove any filters set).
- From the slideout, select to filter from the following: Inactive Contact, Preferred Program, Uses Basic Skin Care, Favored Contact, Potential Consultant, Best Contact Time, Birthday, Account Status, Reward Points, Checklist, Tags, City, Email, Last Invoice, Info Last Changed, Next Contact, or Referred By.
Ensure that the column you would like to filter on is displayed (from above). Next to the Search field, click Advanced Search to display individual column header fields to search and/or filter. To remove column header filters, click Reset.
Create a Contact Log Entry
To add a contact log entry to a contact's profile, select the checkbox next to their name, then from the toolbar, click. To create multiple identical entries at the same time, select the checkbox next to each name or the checkbox column header to select all names in the group.
Export Group or Print a Report
- From the toolbar, click and choose Print.
- From the print preview form, click to print, or click to export and save as another file type such as PDF (or XLSX as an Excel file).
Print Mailing Labels
- From the toolbar, click and choose Mailing Labels.
- From the Mailing Label Options, choose your label type, then click
- From the print preview form, click to print, or click to export and save as another file type such as PDF.
- To create a group email, click the checkbox next to each contact, then from the toolbar clickto launch the email.
- When you're finished composing the message, click .