Filter Invoices by Date Range
By default, invoices from the past year will be displayed. Follow the steps below to filter and view invoices for a different timeframe.
- From the sidebar navigation, clickBusiness Tools, then Invoice Log.
- From the Invoice Log toolbar click, then select Filter.
- From the Date Range drop-down, select one of the quick range options (or choose Custom to enter a Start and End Date, then click OK). If necessary, additional filters can also be set.
- To preview as a report, from the toolbar, click and select Print.
- From the print preview form, click to print, or if using a mobile device, click to export and download as another file type such as PDF.
- When finished, to clear any filters that may be set, click , then select Clear Filter.
- Has Non-Recovered Tax filter can also be applied. See Non-Recovered Tax Report as an additional reference.
- Individual invoices can be printed (or emailed) one at a time by selecting a checkbox, then from the Invoice Log toolbar, click and select Print (to email, select ).