Invoice Log Overview
The Invoice Log allows you to filter and view sales information included on invoices. The default layout includes the following columns; Date, Number, Type, Name, Total, Discount Type, and Discount.
To access the Invoice Log, from the sidebar navigation, click Business Tools, then Invoice Log.
- (1): The Column Chooser allows you to add or remove columns, or Reset to the default layout. See below for information about the fields that can be added.
- (2): Compose an email message with the invoice attached.
- (3): Filter the log by Invoice Type, Discount Type, Date Range, Name, Has Non-recovered Tax, and Has Shipping.
- (4): Select from options to Show Grid Lines, Alternate row colors (as shown in image), and by default to print in Landscape page orientation with a Subtitle included.
- (5): Print an individual invoice, the invoices displayed in the grid as a report, or mailing labels for the invoices shown.
- (6) Advanced Search: Select the link to drop-down fields used to search individual columns. Click Reset to remove the filtered search criteria and hide the column header search fields.
Click and select Column Chooser to add or remove columns, or select Reset to return to the default layout.
- Date: The date the invoice was created
- Number: The number assigned to the invoice
- Type: The invoice sale type
- Name: The contact the invoice was created under
- Total: The invoice total including discounts and sales tax
- Discount Type: The type of discount given on the invoice (set as Standard by default)
- Discount: The total amount of discounts given (including section 1 items marked as a Gift)
- Referred By: The name of the person who referred the contact as listed on the contact profile
- Hostess: If the invoice represents a sale from an event with multiple attendees such as a Class, Double-Facial, or Show the hostess name will be displayed.
- Address: The address of the contact as listed on the contact profile
- City: The city listed on the contact profile
- Home/Work/Other/Mobile Phone: The corresponding phone numbers as listed on the contact profile
- Preferred Phone: If specified on the profile, the contact's preferred phone number
- Total less Tax: The invoice amount after discount minus tax
- Total Tax Invoiced: The amount of tax calculated on the invoice
- Tags: Used for grouping contacts
- Shipping: The amount of shipping added to the invoice
For Canadian users, HST Total, GST Total, and PST/QST Total are also available fields that can be added.