The default fields displayed in the Invoice Log can be changed or reset at any time (Date, Number, Type, Name, Total, Discount Type, and Discount).
Add, Remove, or Change the Display Order of Fields
- From the toolbar, clickand select Column Chooser.
- From the Customization screen in the lower right corner, click the checkbox next to the fields to be displayed (alternatively, uncheck to hide fields). When finished click theto close.
- Hover over any of the displayed column headers and click to drag them in the order you'd like them displayed.
- To return back to the default fields displayed, clickand select Reset.
Note: When printing the column order is pre-defined and will not print in a custom order if re-arranged.
- Clickand select Filter from the drop-down options listed (or choose Clear Filter to remove any filters set).
- From the slideout, select to filter from the following: Invoice Type, Discount Type, Date Range, Name, and Has Non-Recovered Tax.
Ensure that the column you would like to filter on is displayed (from above). Below the toolbar, click Advanced Search to display individual column header fields to search and/or filter. To remove column header filters, click Reset.
Export or Print a Report
From the toolbar, click then select Print. From the print preview form, click to print. Or click to export and save as another file type such as PDF (or XLSX as an Excel file).