Inventory orders can be added to Boulevard to update your on-hand quantities either manually or through the import method for users in the Mary Kay® industry.
Step 1: From InTouch
- Sign in to your account on the InTouch website.
- From the Business Tools menu, select My Business (or myBusiness Home).
- For US users, select My Order History. For Canadian users, select the At-A-Glance menu and click the Order History tab.
- Click the link of the specific order under the Order Number column to open the order.
- Then Select All & Copy using your keyboard (or if available, use your web browser's right-click menu).
- If you're using a Mac, the equivalent key for is .
- We recommend using Edge, Chrome, or Safari browsers. However, if using the Firefox browser, only use the right-click menu options.
Step 2: From Boulevard
- From the sidebar navigation, clickProducts, then Inventory Orders.
- From the Inventory Orders toolbar, click then select New Order.
- From the Inventory Orders toolbar, click .
- From the Import Order pop-up, click PASTE (or right-click and select Paste), then click OK.
- If an Unavailable Products pop-up appears with any retail, section 1 items listed, selectEMAIL PRODUCT LIST if you'd like a copy of the missing items emailed to you, then click .
- After ensuring all products imported, the applicable discounts have been applied, and the order totals are correct, click.