If you have items that need to have their quantity or wholesale amount adjusted, you can open the Product Profile to make the necessary adjustments or update the On Hand amounts from the Product List. If you have many items that need to be changed, you can choose to Clear Your On-Hand Inventory and re-enter Your Base Inventory.
Important: The wholesale amount is calculated from the default Discount percent saved in the Inventory Orders Settings. Ensure that your discount is set before following the steps below.
- From the sidebar navigation, clickProducts, then Product List.
- Using the Search field, enter a partial description or part number to locate the item (if necessary, click and select Clear Filter to remove any filters set, or select Filter to further refine when searching).
- Select the checkbox next to the item, then from the toolbar, clickor double-click to open the product profile.
- From the toolbar, clickto open the Physical Count form.
- Adjust the amount in the Quantity field and, if necessary, the Wholesale value, or to add a new row click then adjust the amount.
- Optionally, if you'd like to indicate a reason for the adjustment, select from the options listed under Reason for adjustment, or see below to add a new option.
- To delete an entire row, click then YES to confirm the deletion.
- Clickto save and close the Physical Count form, thenor to close the profile.
Add or Edit Adjustment Reasons
Indicating a reason for the adjustment is optional but not required. You can add or edit the options under the Reason for Adjustment section.
- Click to open the Memorized List screen.
- Click to create a new option in the Description field.
- To edit an option, click in the Description field of the option and make any necessary changes.
- When finished, clickto save. New and edited options can now be selected from the drop-down list.