If you have items that need to have their quantity or wholesale amount adjusted, you can open the Product Profile to make the necessary adjustments. If you have many items that need to be changed, instead of editing the count under each profile, you can choose to Clear Your On-Hand Inventory then re-enter your Your Base Inventory.
- From the sidebar navigation, clickProducts, then Product List.
- Using the Search field, enter a partial description or part number.
- Select the checkbox next to the item, then from the toolbar, clickor double-click to open the product profile.
- From the toolbar, clickto open the Physical Count form.
- Adjust the amount in the Quantity field, or to add a new row click then adjust the amount.
- Optionally, if you'd like to indicate a reason for the adjustment select from the options listed under Reason for adjustment, or see below to add a new option.
- To delete an entire row, click then YES to confirm the deletion.
- Clickto save and close the Physical Count screen, thenor to close the profile.
Add or Edit Adjustment Reasons
Indicating a reason for the adjustment is optional but not required. You can also add or edit the available options listed under the Reason for Adjustment section.
- Click to open the Memorized List screen.
- Click to create a new option in the Description field.
- To edit an option click in the Description field of the option, and make any necessary changes.
- When finished, clickto save. New and/or edited options can now be selected from the drop-down list.