For your customer's protection, once the payment method has been added, the full credit card number cannot be accessed in its entirety. The payment information is stored using ProPay's ProtectPay service. To store credit card information in Boulevard online you must have a valid ProPay account (See Link Your ProPay Account for more information). Entering credit card information in any other area of Boulevard online is not PCI compliant and strictly forbidden.
The Payment screen allows you to add credit card information to be stored with ProPay as well as posting a payment to their account. It can be accessed from the contact list or from inside the contact profile.
- From the sidebar navigation, click Contacts, then Contact List.
- Select the checkbox to the left of the contact (or from the contact toolbar), then click .
- From the Payment screen, in the Credit Card Payment section, click.
- Click and enter the credit card information (or to remove the credit card select DELETE).
- When finished, click CLOSE to close the Manage ProPay Payments pop-up, then to close the Payment screen.
Don't want to worry about getting their card info? New Feature Coming Soon! - Send Payment Link in an Email
When you send them their email with the payment link, it allows them to enter their credit card information and process at the same time. It will then automatically update their account balance and be reflected on the Payment History report (coming soon too!).