Credit Receivables Overview
When a contact pays by credit card on an invoice or through the contact profile, it will appear in Credit Receivables. Payments can then be submitted directly through Boulevard using ProPay from Credit Receivables. If a different credit card processor is used, or for payments processed outside of Boulevard, the fees charged for each transaction can still be recorded as an entry into expenses from Credit Receivables.
To access Credit Receivables, from the sidebar navigation, clickBusiness Tools, then Credit Receivables.
- (1): Without processing, records the selected credit card payment as received and allows for the fees associated with the transaction to be added as an entry in expenses.
- (2): Submits the selected credit card payments for processing. If approved, the transaction will be removed and entry will be added to expenses for the fees associated with the transaction. If declined, the decline message will appear in the ProPay Response field.
- (3): After selecting the checkbox for one of the records listed, from the drop-down menu, click to choose to either View Profile associated with the contact, or Manage Credit Card (for declined transactions or to make changes to the card information stored).
- (4) Date: Displays the date of the invoice
- (5) Invoice: If the payment is associated with an invoice, the invoice number will be displayed
- (6) Total: The amount to be processed
- (7) Name: The name of the contact the invoice was created under
- (8) Memo: Information that was added to the Memo field on the invoice
- (9) ProPay Response: If the credit card was submitted through Boulevard and declined a message returned from the credit card company will display with the reason.
- (10) Card Number: Will display a partial pan of the credit card to be charged