When sending a group email, only 50 messages can be sent at one time to prevent internet service providers from blocking your email address to your intended recipients. Also, to protect the recipient's privacy, each message will be sent individually. You will also receive a copy of each email as a record of the message sent. We recommend setting up mail rules in your email application if you'd like to keep them grouped together.
To help ensure recipients receive your email, messages will display your First and Last name from Preferences as the sender but will be sent from email@example.com. You can recommend that they add firstname.lastname@example.org to their address book/contacts if the message goes to their spam/junk folder. If the recipient replies to the email, it will automatically reply to the email address entered in the Email Settings field in Preferences.
- If desired, click and select Filter from the drop-down options listed to filter (See Customize the Contact List for more information on filter options).
- Select the checkbox next to one or more contacts, then from the toolbar, click .
- After adding a message to the body of the email, click .
Choose from one of the following options:
- From the profile toolbar, click and choose either Primary, Secondary, or Partner.
- Under the Contact Information section on the Main tab, click next to the desired email address.
- To send an email with an attached invoice, click on theAccount & Invoices tab and select up to 5 invoices. Then from the profile toolbar, click and choose Selected Invoices.
After adding a message to the body of the email, click .
- From the sidebar navigation, clickBusiness Tools, then Invoice Log.
- If desired, click and select Filter from the drop-down options listed to filter by a specific Date Range, Invoice Type, Discount Type, Name, or Has Non-Recovered Tax, (or select Clear Filters to remove any filters set).
- Select the checkbox next to one contact (only individual email messages can be sent from the Invoice Log), then from the toolbar, click .
- If desired, select to Include Payment Link, then after adding a message to the body of the email, click .