When sending a group email, only send 50 messages at one time to prevent internet service providers from blocking your email address to your intended recipients. If you need to send larger campaigns, we recommend that you consider using a specialized email marketing service (Mailchimp, Constant Contact, SendinBlue, etc.).
To protect each recipient's privacy, email messages will always be sent individually (even when sending one email to multiple recipients). You will receive a copy of each email as a record of the message sent. We recommend setting up mail rules in your email application if you'd like to keep them grouped together.
- Be sure that your email signature includes your contact information, including a physical mailing address in order to comply with anti-spam laws such as the CAN-SPAM Act (US) and CRTC (Canada) when sending a promotional email.
- To help ensure recipients receive your email, messages will display your First and Last name from Preferences as the sender but will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. You can recommend that they add email@example.com to their address book/contacts if the message goes to their spam/junk folder. If the recipient replies to the email, it will automatically reply to the email address entered in the Email Settings field in Preferences.
- If the recipient does not receive your email or the email goes into their spam/junk folder, ensure that they have your email address set in their address book.
- Click and select Filter from the drop-down options listed if you would like to apply any filters (See Customize the Contact List for more information on filter options).
- Select the checkbox next to one or more contacts, then from the toolbar, click .
- After adding a message to the body of the email, click .
Choose from one of the following options:
- From the profile toolbar, click and choose either Primary, Secondary, or Partner.
- Under the Contact Information section on the Main tab, click next to the desired email address.
- To send an email with an attached invoice, click on theAccount & Invoices tab and select up to 5 invoices. Then from the profile toolbar, click and choose Selected Invoices.
After adding a message to the body of the email, click .
- From the sidebar navigation, clickBusiness Tools, then Invoice Log.
- Click and select Filter from the drop-down options listed if you would like to filter by a specific Date Range, Invoice Type, Discount Type, Name, or Has Non-Recovered Tax, (or select Clear Filters to remove any filters set).
- Select the checkbox next to one contact (only individual email messages can be sent from the Invoice Log), then from the toolbar, click .
- Select Include Payment Link if you would like to include a payment link, then after adding a message to the body of the email, click .