Customer website orders and orders shipped directly from the company to your customer can be imported into Boulevard from myCustomers*. When creating direct ship orders in Boulevard, the items added to the invoice will not be deducted from on-hand inventory amounts. When the invoice has been completed, for tax purposes, an order will be generated and can be found on the Inventory Orders page.
- Log in to the InTouch website, and proceed to myCustomers*.
- Under Orders, click . View
- From the orders listed, select and open the order to view the details. View
- From the customer's Fulfillment page in myCustomers, highlight the entire web page using the browser’s Select All function ( + ). View
- Copy the highlighted info to your clipboard using the browser’s Copy function ( + ).
- Create a new invoice for the contact.
- On the invoice, click and from the pop-up, select EZ Ship / Direct Ship or Guest Checkout for the invoice Sale type then click (Web invoice Sale type should only be used if the product will be deducted from your on-hand inventory). View
- From the Import Invoice pop-up, either click the PASTE button, or right-click and choose Paste, then click . View
- From the Product Order tab, select Add Freight to Product Order, then enter the shipping amount the company collected from you in the Freight field. View
- If additional taxes were charged by the company than what was collected from the customer, see the Handling Additional Sales Tax Collected section below before proceeding to the next step. View
- At the bottom of the invoice on the Details tab, if applicable, enter the amount you collected from your customer for shipping in the Shipping field.
- After ensuring all items have been successfully added, make other necessary changes to the invoice, including the form of payment.
- When finished, select whether you want to print or email the invoice, then click .
The following is typically for U.S. customers to properly handle any additional taxes paid due on section 2 (customer premiums, etc.) being given to the customer that is shipped directly from the company.
- * Canadian users can also import CDSOrder types from the Order Status area of InTouch.
- If you experience difficulty importing or receive an error, ensure that you are copying from the correct page on InTouch, try Clearing Your Browser Cache, or use a different internet browser. We recommend using Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge or Safari internet browser when using the InTouch website.
- The invoice Sale type EZ Ship is used for both EZ Ship and regular Customer Delivery Service orders you initiate to be shipped from the company to your customer or customers registered on your personal website.
- The company may use different part numbers for samples on direct ship invoices. Add the sample using Boulevard's part number.
- The inventory order total can be adjusted to include any additional amount that was collected by the company such as section 2 items, etc.