The default fields displayed on the Product list can be changed or reset at any time (Part Number, Description, Retail, On Hand, Ideal, On Order, Release Date, and Closeout Date).
Add, Remove, or Change the Display Order of Fields
- From the toolbar, clickand select Column Chooser.
- From the Customization screen in the lower right corner, click the checkbox next to the fields to be displayed (alternatively, uncheck to hide fields). When finished click theto close.
- Hover over any of the displayed column headers and click to drag them in the order you'd like them displayed.
- To return back to the default fields displayed, clickand select Reset.
Note: When printing the column order is pre-defined and will not print in a custom order if re-arranged.
- Clickand select Filter from the drop-down options listed (or choose Clear Filters to remove any filters set).
- From the slideout, select to filter from the following: Category, Group, Tag, Section, Include Closeout Items, Include Out of Stock, Below Ideal Level, and items with Ideal Levels that are Out of Stock.
Ensure that the column you would like to filter on is displayed (from above). Next to the Search field, click Advanced Search to display individual column header fields to search and/or filter. To remove column header filters, click Reset.
Export or Print a Report
From the toolbar, click then from the print preview form, click to print. Or click to export and save as another file type such as PDF (or XLSX as an Excel file).