To access the product list, from the sidebar navigation, clickProducts, then Product List.
- (1): Create a new product profile
- (2): Make changes to the selected item
- (3): Expands the categories
- (4): Collapses the categories
- (5): Moves the selected items to a different category
- (6): Merges two products together including contact purchase history and on-hand amounts
- (7): Drop-down menu to access Categories, Groups, or Tags
- (8): Add additional columns or reset to the default
- (9): Filter items or clear all filters set
- (10): Settings include Show Grid Lines, Alternate row colors, Print Landscape, Subtitle (when printing), and an option to Do not track Section 2 (non-retail items).
- (11): Prints the product listing
- (12): Allows you to clear on hand or ideal amounts. On Hand options include Clear All, Section 1, or Section 2. Ideal options include Clear All, Closeouts & Archived Product, or Section 2.
- (13): Deletes the selected product
- (14) Search: Type a part number, partial description, etc. for a basic search of the products. Click the Advanced Search link to drop down the column header fields to perform a more advanced search.
- (15) : Checkbox allows you to select multiple items to either move or delete
- (16) or : Product categories are displayed and can be expanded (as well as clicking 3 or 4 from the toolbar image above)
- (17) Part Number: Contains the unique part number for the item. This field allows up to 8 characters and can be a number, letter, or combination of both
- (18) Description: The description or item name can be up to 40 characters long
- (19) Retail: The retail price of the item
- (20) On Hand: The current on-hand quantity in inventory
- (21) Ideal: The quantity you would like to keep on hand
- (22) On Order: The quantity you have on order which is designated by orders that are in the Placed status
- (23) Release Date: The date the item was originally released
- (24) Closeout Date: The date the item was discontinued
- (25): Vertical scrollbar