If you have a Reward Program set up, contacts can be filtered to show those with reward points greater than a specified amount. There are several actions that can then be performed: print the filtered contacts as a report or labels, save the group as a custom list, send an email, or create an individual contact log entry or identical multiple entries.
Tip: To add or remove any additional fields (e.g. Reward Points or the equivalent Reward Currency) to the Contact List, see Customize the Contact List before proceeding with the steps below.
- From the contact list toolbar, click then select Filter.
- Click inside the Reward Points field and select Reward Points.
- Enter the number of points a contact must have (or higher) to be displayed in the field to the right of the Reward Points selected from the previous step (e.g enter 100 if the contacts to be included need to have at least 100 points).
- Click the X to close the Reward Points pop-up and apply the filter.
- The filtered contacts can be sent an email, added to a custom list, or to print them, from the contact list toolbar, click and select Print (or see Print Labels to print in a label format).
- From the print preview form, click to print, or if using a mobile device, click to export and download as another file type such as PDF.
- When finished, to clear any filters that may be set, click then select Clear Filter.