Contacts can be filtered to only show those with reward points greater than a specified threshold amount entered.
Tip: To add or remove any additional fields (e.g. the equivalent Rewards Currency) to the Contact List, see Customize the Contact List before proceeding with the steps below.
- From the contact list toolbar click, then select Filter.
- Click inside the Reward Points field and select Reward Points.
- Enter the number of points a contact must have (or higher) to be displayed in the field to the right of the Reward Points selected from the previous step (e.g enter 100 if the contacts to be included need to have at least 100 points).
- Click the X to close the Reward Points pop-up and apply the filter.
- The filtered contacts can be added to a custom list (see below) or to print, from the contact list toolbar, click and select Print (or see Print Labels).
- From the print preview form, click to print, or click to export and save as another file type such as PDF.
- When finished, to clear any filters that may be set, click , then select Clear Filter.