Contacts can be filtered to only show those with an Account Balance (red) or Credit Balance (green) greater than a specified threshold amount entered. There are several actions that can then be performed: print the filtered contacts as a report or labels, save the group as a custom list, send an email, or create an individual contact log entry or identical multiple entries.
Tip: To add or remove any additional fields to the Contact List, see Customize the Contact List before proceeding with the steps below.
- From the contact list toolbar, click then select Filter.
- Click inside the Account Status field and select either Account Balance or Credit Balance.
- Enter the dollar amount a contact must have (or higher) to be displayed in the field to the right of the respective field selected from the previous step.
- Click the X to close the Account Status pop-up and apply the filter.
- The filtered contacts can be sent an email, added to a custom list, or to print them, from the contact list toolbar, click and select Print (or see Print Labels to print in a label format).
- From the print preview form, click to print, or if using a mobile device, click to export and download as another file type such as PDF.
- When finished, to clear any filters that may be set, click then select Clear Filter.