Contact profiles can be set as inactive, and by default, will be hidden from the Contact List. When displayed, inactive contacts can be quickly identified and appear faint (light gray) on the Contact List unless they carry an account credit (green) or balance (red). Follow the steps below to filter and show contacts based on the status set in their profile.
Tip: To add or remove any additional profile fields from the Contact List, see Customize the Contact List before proceeding with the steps below.
- From the contact list toolbar click, then select Filter.
- From the Inactive Contact drop-down, select All, Yes (to view profiles set as inactive), or No (only view active profiles).
- The filtered contacts can be added to a custom list (see below) or to print, from the contact list toolbar, click and select Print (or see Print Labels).
- From the print preview form, click to print, or click to export and save as another file type such as PDF.
- When finished, to clear any filters that may be set, click , then select Clear Filter.