Contacts can be filtered by the Uses Basic Skin Care option set under the contact profile. There are several actions that can then be performed: print the filtered contacts as a report or labels, save the group as a custom list, send an email, or create an individual contact log entry or identical multiple entries.
Tip: To add or remove any additional profile fields from the Contact List, see Customize the Contact List before proceeding with the steps below.
- From the contact list toolbar, click then select Filter.
- From the Uses Basic Skin Care drop-down, select All, Yes (to view profiles set as Uses Basic Skin Care), or No (profiles not set as Uses Basic Skin Care).
- The filtered contacts can be sent an email, added to a custom list, or to print them, from the contact list toolbar, click and select Print (or see Print Labels to print in a label format).
- From the print preview form, click to print, or if using a mobile device, click to export and download as another file type such as PDF.
- When finished, to clear any filters that may be set, click then select Clear Filter.