After setting up the Checklist, you can filter based on whether tasks have been completed or if tasks have not been completed.
Tip: To add or remove any additional profile fields from the Contact List, see Customize the Contact List before proceeding with the steps below.
- From the contact list toolbar click, then select Filter.
- Click inside the Checklist field and select a checklist item from the drop-down options given.
- Select either Checked (those that have the task selected in their profile), or Unchecked.
- If you chose Checked from the step above, enter a range within the two date fields otherwise, click .
- The filtered contacts can be added to a custom list (see below) or to print, from the contact list toolbar, click and select Print (or see Print Labels).
- From the print preview form, click to print, or click to export and save as another file type such as PDF.
- When finished, to clear any filters that may be set, click , then select Clear Filter.