- From the sidebar navigation, click Contacts, then Contact List.
- Double-click on the desired contact, or select the checkbox to the left of the contact, then click to open the profile.
- Select theContact Log tab to open, then when finished, clickto close.
- (1) : Denotes a system-generated entry
- (2) Memo: Note or information pertaining to the entry
- (3) Date: The date the task has been completed. An entry will also be added to their Contact Log.
- (4) Initials: Initials of the person that created the entry or other custom label
- (5) Category: Types of entry include Call Note, Checklist, Invoice, Payment, Email, or Completed Action Item
- (6): Select to create a new entry
- (7): Select to Show System Entries that are automatically generated.
For more information, see Create an Entry in the Contact Log.