- From the sidebar navigation, click Contacts, then Contact List.
- Double-click on the desired contact, or select the checkbox to the left of the contact, then click to open the profile.
- Select the Account & Invoices tab to open, then when finished, clickto close.
Account & Invoices
This section displays the invoices entered for the contact.
- (1): Used to select the invoice. Select a checkbox to print one invoice, or select up to 5 to email (after selecting, from the profile toolbar, click then from the drop-down options listed, choose Selected Invoices.)
- (2) Date: The date on the invoice. Click to expand and quickly view the items included in the invoice.
- (3) Number: The unique invoice number
- (4) Total: The total amount of the invoice
- (5) Type: The invoice sale type (options include Reorder, Guest Checkout, EZ Ship, Web, PC Program, Facial, Double Facial, Class, On the Go, Shows, Misc, Seasonal, Personal Use or Business Supplies)
- (6) Memo: Will display the note added in the Memo field
- (7): Drop-down options allow you to create either a New Invoice or New Historical Invoice (historical invoices will not reduce your current on-hand inventory amounts)
- (8): Prints the selected invoice
- (9): Deletes the selected invoice
New Feature Coming Soon! - Send Payment Link in an Email
Each time an invoice is created, it is added to the account balance for the contact, providing you with a running total of the account. Then, as you receive payments, you can record them.
- (1) Show all transactions: If unchecked, only outstanding transactions will be shown; if checked, all transactions will be shown (outstanding and cleared)
- (2) Date: The date of the transaction
- (3) Invoice: The invoice associated with the transaction
- (4) Invoice Amount: The amount of the invoice
- (5) Payment Amount: The payment amount
- (6) Reference: The information entered into the Memo field on the payment form or the authorization number
- (7) Cleared: Once an invoice has been paid-in-full it is considered cleared from their account.
- (8) Submitted Charge: Specifies whether the credit card has been processed through Boulevard
- (9) : Click to edit the payment selected
- (10) : Select to add a payment
- (11) : Select to delete a transaction