There are two methods by which inventory orders can be added to Boulevard to update your on-hand quantities - automatically imported or manually created. The article below covers the manually created method. See Replacement Inventory Order if the order contains products being replaced by the company, or Create a Direct Ship Invoice if the order is from an EZ Ship or Guest Checkout order.
- From the sidebar navigation, clickProducts, then Inventory Orders.
- From the Inventory Orders toolbar, clickand select New Order.
- Use one of the following methods to add items to the order:
- : Opens the Product Lookup slide-out to perform a partial description or part number search
- : Auto-populates the order based on amounts specified from the Ideal field of the product list. Choose from All Products, Retail Products, or Customer Premiums.
- : Fill Order screen appears, allowing you to view all products and add quantities that will then transfer to the order after clicking
- When finished, enter the amount being charged for shipping in the Shipping field and ensure your order totals match the packing slip or invoice for the order being entered, then click to save and close the order.
- The order is now ready to be set in the Placed status, and the items included will show as On Order. See Set a Product Order as Placed for the steps.
Tip: If you have a default Discount set, the discount will be calculated for the entire order. If individual items received a different discount, a percentage rate can be entered in the Discount field for the item, or a dollar amount can be entered into the Wholesale field of the item.