To access inventory orders, from the sidebar navigation, clickProducts, then Inventory Orders.
- (1) : Orders placed with the company are automatically downloaded every 6 hours. See the Mary Kay section on the Plug-ins tab under Preferences to enter your InTouch login credentials.
- (2): Options include New Order (manually create an order), Past Order (to enter the totals from past order without affecting your current on-hand quantities), and Replacement Order (create an order for returned items).
- (3): Opens the selected order to allow item addition or removal changes if the order is still in the Open status. Only the Date, Description, and various totals, can be changed if the order status is Received.
- (4): Marking an order as Placed, puts it into a pending state. The quantities ordered are then added to each item's On Order field (This function should be done after submitting the order to the company).
- (5): After the order has been physically delivered, this function opens the Receive Order screen. You can then add the expiration date for any items that have a shelf-life, make other adjustments for back-ordered items, substitutions, or permanently out of stock, then receive into inventory to update the On Hand amounts.
- (6): Options include Filter (Date Range, Status or Type) and Clear Filter (clears all filters set).
- (7): Options include Discount (the default discount percent applied to inventory orders), Add Expense entry for Freight, Add tax for freight, and Print in order form sequence. For Canadian users, additional settings include Calculate PST for Section 2 and Calculate GST for Section 2.
- (8): Prints the selected order
- (9): Deletes the selected order
- (10): A basic search for orders
- (11) Advanced Search: Drops down column header search fields to allow for a more advanced search.
- (12): Pennant image indicates that the order is in an Open or Placed status
- (13) Status: Options include Open, Placed, or Received.
- (14) Date: Date of the order
- (15) Description: Description of the order
- (16) Type: Options include Standard (default inventory order), Replacement (order for returned items), EZ Ship (website orders that are being shipped from the company to registered customers), and Guest Checkout (website orders that are shipped from the company to anonymous customers).
- (17) Retail: Section 1 suggested retail amount of the order
- (18) Wholesale: Section 1 wholesale amount of the order
- (19) Tax: Tax charged on section 1 retail amount
- (20) Section 2 Cost: The amount of section 2 purchased (non-retail/business supplies).
- (21) Section 2 Tax: Tax charged on section 2 (and freight/shipping if applicable and set under option 7 above)
- (22) Freight: The amount paid for freight/shipping