To handle a one-time, miscellaneous purchase without creating a new customer profile each time, we suggest creating a "catch-all" account that can be used over and over again.
This house account can be used for someone attending a skincare class who already has a consultant but wanted to support the hostess or even the Guest Checkout option when you do not receive any of the recipient's information.
- Create a Contact Profile called House Account or Guest Checkout, on the Contact list.
- From the contact profile toolbar, click to open the Sales Settings slide out.
- Click in the Invoice Followup field to uncheck Use Preferences and change to 0 Days.
- From the Email Invoice field, select No from the drop-down menu.
- Click to save and close Sales Settings, then to save and close the profile.
- When needed, create an invoice under the profile created.
Tip: If you have the person's name, add it to the Memo field or any other information to the Notes section of the invoice, for additional tracking of who received the products on the invoice in invoice history.