Reverse or Delete an Invoice
Reversing an invoice is essentially deleting or "undoing" it as if it had never been created. When reversing, all items on the invoice will be returned to inventory, sales information will be removed from the Sales Summary by Date report, and payment information removed for the contact.
Note: Inventory totals will be adjusted even if the original invoice was entered as a historical invoice.
- From the Contacts list, search and open the contact profile under which the invoice was created initially (if the contact profile has been permanently deleted from Boulevard's Recycle Bin, follow the steps under Option 2).
- From the Account & Invoices tab on the contact profile, select the checkbox of the invoice to be deleted.
- From the Invoices section header, click , then YES to confirm the deletion.
- From the sidebar navigation, click Business Tools, then Invoice Log.
- If necessary, use the Advanced Search or to locate the invoice to be deleted.
- Select the checkbox next to the applicable invoice.
- Click , then YES to confirm the deletion.