Tags are one of the ways you can label or group contacts by adding a keyword or term to a contact profile. Create a Lead tag for someone that you want to track that hasn't purchased, or geographic tags such as Westside, Eastside, or Out of Town that allow you to group beyond a specific city or postal code.
Once you've added tags to profiles, you can then save custom lists using the List Builder feature, create reports or send email messages based on those tags.
Create or Add Tags:
- Open the contact's profile and click on the Additional Info tab.
- In the Tag field, begin typing a tag. Select from the tags shown or add as new, then press enter.
- From the profile toolbar, click to save and close the profile.
Filter the Contact List:
- Customize the Contact List to add the Tags column.
- Next to the Search field, click the Advanced Search link. View
- The Advanced Search fields will appear below the column headers. Under the Tags column, click and select an option from the drop-down list shown, then type the filter criteria. View
- After filtering, the list can now be printed/exported as a report, create a custom list, or create an email message.
Print Report/Mailing Labels:
- Select the checkbox next to each contact or click the checkbox column header to select all.
- From the toolbar, click , and select Print (or alternatively, select Mailing Labels).
- From the Print Preview toolbar, click .
When finished, to remove the set filters, next to the Search field, click the Reset link. View