Tracking Leads or Potential Customers
To track a lead or potential customer, we suggest creating a contact profile for them, then using the Tag field to add a tag such as Lead (or something similar). Leads can also be kept together by creating a List Builder list.
Adding Tags & Creating a List
- If you have not done so already, Create a New Contact Profile for each of your leads.
- Add the appropriate Tags to their contact profile.
- Customize the Contact List to add the Tags column.
- Filter the leads using the tag you have previously added to their profile.
- If you'd like to keep your leads together in a list, you can create and add them as a group in the List Builder. As you create new profiles for leads, add them to the existing list you've created directly from the List Builder.
Working with Leads
Print the list at any time or send individual or group email messages, and even track information each time you reach out to them by creating a contact log entry. And if you choose to, set their profile as Inactive until they've purchased from you.