Follow the steps below to filter and show contacts where their address, phone number, or one of their email addresses has changed within a specific timeframe. This filter will also include any new contacts that have been added within a particular timeframe.
Tip: To add or remove any additional profile fields from the Contact List, see Customize the Contact List before proceeding with the steps below.
- From the contact list toolbar click, then select Filter.
- From the Info Last Changed field, select Between.
- Enter a range within the two date fields, then click .
- The filtered contacts can be added to a custom list (see below) or to print, from the contact list toolbar, click and select Print.
- From the print preview form, click to print, or click to export and save as another file type such as PDF.
- When finished, to clear any filters that may be set, click , then select Clear Filter.