Use the Email filter to show which contacts have an email address saved in the Email 1 field (primary email) in their contact profile or those that do not.
Tip: To add or remove any additional profile fields from the Contact List, see Customize the Contact List before proceeding with the steps below.
- From the contact list toolbar, click then select Filter.
- From the Email drop-down, select Has Email or No Email.
- The filtered contacts can be added to a custom list, or to print, from the contact list toolbar, click and select Print (or see Print Labels to print in a label format).
- From the print preview form, click to print, or click to export and save as another file type such as PDF.
- When finished, to clear any filters that may be set, click then select Clear Filter.