Contacts can be filtered by the Favored option set under the contact profile, then printed as a report or labels, or send them an email.
Tip: To add or remove any additional profile fields from the Contact List, see Customize the Contact List before proceeding with the steps below.
- From the contact list toolbar, click then select Filter.
- From the Favored Contact drop-down, select All, Yes (to view profiles set as Favored), or No (only view profiles not set as Favored).
- The filtered contacts can be sent an email, added to a custom list, or to print them, from the contact list toolbar, click and select Print (or see Print Labels to print in a label format).
- From the print preview form, click to print, or if using a mobile device, click to export and download as another file type such as PDF.
- When finished, to clear any filters that may be set, click then select Clear Filter.