Contact profiles can be set as inactive, and by default, will be hidden from the Contact List. When displayed, inactive contacts can be quickly identified and appear in a lighter shade (light gray) on the Contact List unless they carry an account credit (green) or balance (red).
Use the Inactive Contact filter to show contacts based on the status set in their profile. There are several actions that can then be performed: print the filtered contacts as a report or labels, save the group as a custom list, send an email, or create an individual contact log entry or identical multiple entries.
Tip: To add or remove any additional profile fields from the Contact List, see Customize the Contact List before proceeding with the steps below.
- From the contact list toolbar, click then select Filter.
- From the Inactive Contact drop-down, select All, Yes (to view profiles set as inactive), or No (only view active profiles).
- The filtered contacts can be sent an email, added to a custom list, or to print them, from the contact list toolbar, click and select Print (or see Print Labels to print in a label format).
- From the print preview form, click to print, or if using a mobile device, click to export and download as another file type such as PDF.
- When finished, to clear any filters that may be set, click then select Clear Filter.